Anais + Tara Every Wednesday 6-8pm, Anais + Tara cook a Paleo Feast that will feature generous portions of Paleolithic fare. What’s Paleo? Lots of MEAT and vegetables. NO wheat, grains, or legumes, and NO processed foods. So everything is made from scratch, is gluten free, and has local farmers market ingredients from the SoCo Farmers’ Market. Including grass fed beef, free range chickens, and pastured pork from our local rancher Da-Le Ranch. We’ll be featuring a different menu every week based on what’s in season at the market, and we will be posting the menus here. Get ready to droll, cause this is what we’re serving up for our very last Paleo Feast:
Wednesday, December 12th, 2012
It’ll be our very last Paleo Feast, we hope to see you there!
Wednesday, October 10th- $40 EAT IN or TAKE OUT
- Zucchini Alfredo- Zucchini ribbons tossed in a cashew nut cheese sauce with roasted garlic, and nutmeg, and a roasted medley of mushrooms.
- Lemon thyme Chicken- Free range chicken marinaded in lemon and thyme and slowly braised in the oven with garlic and onions.
- Seared Flank Steak- Grass fed beef seasoned a seared for a perfectly simplistic steak.
- Caesar Salad- Certified organic romaine tossed in a homemade Caesar dressing
- Butternut Squash Soup- Certified organic butternut squash roasted and pureed for a creamy, dairy free soup.
- Peach Crisp- Certified organic peaches topped with a gluten free crisp.